Fight evolution with evolution: plasmid-dependent phages with a wide host range prevent the spread of antibiotic resistance
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 925–932, September 2013
How to Cite
Ojala, V., Laitalainen, J. and Jalasvuori, M. (2013), Fight evolution with evolution: plasmid-dependent phages with a wide host range prevent the spread of antibiotic resistance. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 925–932. doi: 10.1111/eva.12076
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence
- Academy of Finland
Total views by type:
Publication date: 10 Jun 2013. Cumulative views from 10 Jun 2013 - 1 Jun 2016.
- Total views: 3282
- Total PDF views: 880
- Total HTML views: 2402
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.