These two authors contributed equally to this study.
Back to the future: evolving bacteriophages to increase their effectiveness against the pathogen Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 7, pages 1054–1063, November 2013
How to Cite
Betts, A., Vasse, M., Kaltz, O. and Hochberg, M. E. (2013), Back to the future: evolving bacteriophages to increase their effectiveness against the pathogen Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 1054–1063. doi: 10.1111/eva.12085
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Erasmus Mundus Masters Programme
- McDonnell Foundation. Grant Number: JSMF 220020294
- Agence National de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-09-BLAN-099-01
Total views by type:
Publication date: 15 Jul 2013. Cumulative views from 15 Jul 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 2444
- Total PDF views: 995
- Total HTML views: 1449
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.