The effects of synthetic estrogen exposure on premating and postmating episodes of selection in sex-role-reversed Gulf pipefish
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 1160–1170, December 2013
How to Cite
Rose, E., Paczolt, K. A. and Jones, A. G. (2013), The effects of synthetic estrogen exposure on premating and postmating episodes of selection in sex-role-reversed Gulf pipefish. Evolutionary Applications, 6: 1160–1170. doi: 10.1111/eva.12093
- Issue online: 6 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Aug 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Aug 2013 - 1 Apr 2016.
- Total views: 1298
- Total PDF views: 450
- Total HTML views: 848
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.