Combining genetic and demographic information to prioritize conservation efforts for anadromous alewife and blueback herring
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Evolutionary Applications published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 212–226, February 2014
How to Cite
Palkovacs, E. P., Hasselman, D. J., Argo, E. E., Gephard, S. R., Limburg, K. E., Post, D. M., Schultz, T. F. and Willis, T. V. (2014), Combining genetic and demographic information to prioritize conservation efforts for anadromous alewife and blueback herring. Evolutionary Applications, 7: 212–226. doi: 10.1111/eva.12111
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- National Fish and Wildlife Foundation
Total views by type:
Publication date: 2 Oct 2013. Cumulative views from 2 Oct 2013 - 1 Jul 2016.
- Total views: 2148
- Total PDF views: 879
- Total HTML views: 1269
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.