Present address: The University of Melbourne Veterinary Equine Centre, 250 Princes Highway, Werribee, Victoria 3030, Australia. Tel: +61 (0) 39731 2268, Fax: +61 (0) 39731 2246
Pancytopenia in two horses following administration of potentiated sulfonamide antimicrobials
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
How to Cite
Cudmore, L., Jalim, S., Williamson, M. M. and McKinnon, A. O. (2012), Pancytopenia in two horses following administration of potentiated sulfonamide antimicrobials. Equine Veterinary Education. doi: 10.1111/eve.12000
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!