Subchondral bone cyst of the apical portion of the proximal sesamoid bone as a cause of severe lameness in a Warmblood filly
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 126–131, March 2014
How to Cite
Beccar Varela, A. M., Patipa, L. A. and Eggleston, R. B. (2014), Subchondral bone cyst of the apical portion of the proximal sesamoid bone as a cause of severe lameness in a Warmblood filly. Equine Veterinary Education, 26: 126–131. doi: 10.1111/eve.12006
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!