Multimodal therapy including electroacupuncture for the treatment of facial nerve paralysis in a horse
Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 18–23, January 2014
How to Cite
de Fourmestraux, C., Tessier, C. and Touzot-Jourde, G. (2014), Multimodal therapy including electroacupuncture for the treatment of facial nerve paralysis in a horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 26: 18–23. doi: 10.1111/eve.12042
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!