A giant nonstrangulating mesenteric lipoma as a cause of recurrent colic in a horse
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 25, Issue 9, pages 451–455, September 2013
How to Cite
Verwilghen, D., Hernlund, E., Ekman, S., Pringle, J., Johnston, C. and van Galen, G. (2013), A giant nonstrangulating mesenteric lipoma as a cause of recurrent colic in a horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 25: 451–455. doi: 10.1111/eve.12057
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!