Suspected venous air embolism during urinary tract endoscopy in a standing horse
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 134–137, March 2014
How to Cite
Romagnoli, N., Rinnovati, R., Lukacs, R. M., Spadari, A. and Dondi, F. (2014), Suspected venous air embolism during urinary tract endoscopy in a standing horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 26: 134–137. doi: 10.1111/eve.12061
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!