Evaluation of success rate of laparoscopic castration without orchidectomy in 32 mature horses
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 34–39, January 2014
How to Cite
de Fourmestraux, C., Geffroy, O., Siliart, B., Albaric, O. and Tessier, C. (2014), Evaluation of success rate of laparoscopic castration without orchidectomy in 32 mature horses. Equine Veterinary Education, 26: 34–39. doi: 10.1111/eve.12089
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!