Addendum: Eighteen months after this report was first submitted to Equine Veterinary Education, the colt returned to race training, under a different trainer, and has made one successful race start to date.
Injury of the origin of the gastrocnemius and superficial digital flexor muscles in a Thoroughbred racehorse: An atypical presentation of reciprocal apparatus failure
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 26, Issue 8, pages 402–406, August 2014
How to Cite
McLellan, J. and Denoix, J.-M. (2014), Injury of the origin of the gastrocnemius and superficial digital flexor muscles in a Thoroughbred racehorse: An atypical presentation of reciprocal apparatus failure. Equine Veterinary Education, 26: 402–406. doi: 10.1111/eve.12109
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!