DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORT
Characteristics of palatal instability in Thoroughbred racehorses and their association with the development of dorsal displacement of the soft palate
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 454–459, July 2013
How to Cite
Allen, K. and Franklin, S. (2013), Characteristics of palatal instability in Thoroughbred racehorses and their association with the development of dorsal displacement of the soft palate. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 454–459. doi: 10.1111/evj.12004
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!