DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORT
Characteristics of palatal instability in Thoroughbred racehorses and their association with the development of dorsal displacement of the soft palate
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 454–459, July 2013
How to Cite
Allen, K. and Franklin, S. (2013), Characteristics of palatal instability in Thoroughbred racehorses and their association with the development of dorsal displacement of the soft palate. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 454–459. doi: 10.1111/evj.12004
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 OCT 2012 06:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!