EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
Immunisation of mares with binding domains of toxins A and B of Clostridium difficile elicits serum and colostral antibodies that block toxin binding
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 476–480, July 2013
How to Cite
Artiushin, S., Timoney, J. F., Fettinger, M., Fallon, L. and Rathgeber, R. (2013), Immunisation of mares with binding domains of toxins A and B of Clostridium difficile elicits serum and colostral antibodies that block toxin binding. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 476–480. doi: 10.1111/evj.12007
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 OCT 2012 06:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2012
- Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation Inc.
- Gluck Equine Research Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!