ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Expression of anti-Müllerian hormone, CDKN1B, connexin 43, androgen receptor and steroidogenic enzymes in the equine cryptorchid testis
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 538–545, September 2013
How to Cite
Almeida, J., Conley, A. J. and Ball, B. A. (2013), Expression of anti-Müllerian hormone, CDKN1B, connexin 43, androgen receptor and steroidogenic enzymes in the equine cryptorchid testis. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 538–545. doi: 10.1111/evj.12013
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2012 08:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- John P. Hughes Endowment
- UC Davis Center for Equine Health
- CAPES and Fulbright
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!