ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Expression of anti-Müllerian hormone, CDKN1B, connexin 43, androgen receptor and steroidogenic enzymes in the equine cryptorchid testis
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 538–545, September 2013
How to Cite
Almeida, J., Conley, A. J. and Ball, B. A. (2013), Expression of anti-Müllerian hormone, CDKN1B, connexin 43, androgen receptor and steroidogenic enzymes in the equine cryptorchid testis. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 538–545. doi: 10.1111/evj.12013
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2012 08:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2012
- John P. Hughes Endowment
- UC Davis Center for Equine Health
- CAPES and Fulbright
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!