Dr Linnenkohl's present address is Comparative Orthopedics Laboratory, Cornell University College of Veterinary Medicine, Ithaca, New York 14859, USA. Dr Mayer's present address is Loomis Basin Equine Medical Center, 3901 Sierra College Blvd., Loomis, California 95650, USA. Dr Gold's present address is 174 W 400 N, Heber City, Utah 84032, USA.
DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORT
Medical management of sand enteropathy in 62 horses
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 465–469, July 2013
How to Cite
Hart, K. A., Linnenkohl, W., Mayer, J. R., House, A. M., Gold, J. R. and Giguère, S. (2013), Medical management of sand enteropathy in 62 horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 465–469. doi: 10.1111/evj.12014
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2012 08:28PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!