DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORTS
Passive transfer and rate of decay of maternal antibody against African horse sickness virus in South African Thoroughbred foals
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 604–607, September 2013
How to Cite
Crafford, J. E., Lourens, C. W., Gardner, I. A., Maclachlan, N. J. and Guthrie, A. J. (2013), Passive transfer and rate of decay of maternal antibody against African horse sickness virus in South African Thoroughbred foals. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 604–607. doi: 10.1111/evj.12015
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 NOV 2012 08:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- Racing South Africa and the Equine Research Centre, University of Pretoria
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!