How securely is the testicular artery occluded in the spermatic cord by using a ligature?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 649–652, September 2013
How to Cite
Rijkenhuizen, A. B. M., Sommerauer, S., Fasching, M., Velde, K. and Peham, C. (2013), How securely is the testicular artery occluded in the spermatic cord by using a ligature?. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 649–652. doi: 10.1111/evj.12016
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 07:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!