The effect of airflow on thermographically determined temperature of the distal forelimb of the horse
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
How to Cite
Westermann, S., Stanek, C., Schramel, J. P., Ion, A. and Buchner, H. H. F. (2013), The effect of airflow on thermographically determined temperature of the distal forelimb of the horse. Equine Veterinary Journal. doi: 10.1111/evj.12019
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2012 10:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!