Shared first authorship Verwilghen/Janssens.
ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Do developmental orthopaedic disorders influence future jumping performances in Warmblood stallions?
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2012 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 578–581, September 2013
How to Cite
Verwilghen, D. R., Janssens, S., Busoni, V., Pille, F., Johnston, C. and Serteyn, D. (2013), Do developmental orthopaedic disorders influence future jumping performances in Warmblood stallions?. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 578–581. doi: 10.1111/evj.12027
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 NOV 2012 12:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!