EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
Exposure of mares to processionary caterpillars (Ochrogaster lunifer) in early pregnancy: An additional dimension to equine amnionitis and fetal loss
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 755–760, November 2013
How to Cite
Cawdell-Smith, A. J., Todhunter, K. H., Perkins, N. R. and Bryden, W. L. (2013), Exposure of mares to processionary caterpillars (Ochrogaster lunifer) in early pregnancy: An additional dimension to equine amnionitis and fetal loss. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 755–760. doi: 10.1111/evj.12044
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JAN 2013 06:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2012
- Rural Industries Research and Development Corporation
- Horse Programme
- Hunter Valley Equine Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!