EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
Pharmacokinetics of midazolam after intravenous administration to horses
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 721–725, November 2013
How to Cite
Hubbell, J. A. E., Kelly, E. M., Aarnes, T. K., Bednarski, R. M., Lerche, P., Liu, Z. and Lakritz, J. (2013), Pharmacokinetics of midazolam after intravenous administration to horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 721–725. doi: 10.1111/evj.12049
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 JAN 2013 09:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2012
- College of Veterinary Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!