EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
Characteristics of equine mesenchymal stem cells derived from amnion and bone marrow: In vitro proliferative and multilineage potential assessment
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 737–744, November 2013
How to Cite
Lange-Consiglio, A., Corradetti, B., Meucci, A., Perego, R., Bizzaro, D. and Cremonesi, F. (2013), Characteristics of equine mesenchymal stem cells derived from amnion and bone marrow: In vitro proliferative and multilineage potential assessment. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 737–744. doi: 10.1111/evj.12052
- Issue online: 14 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JAN 2013 05:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!