EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
The use of a tongue tie alters laryngohyoid position in the standing horse
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 711–714, November 2013
How to Cite
Chalmers, H. J., Farberman, A., Bermingham, A., Sears, W. and Viel, L. (2013), The use of a tongue tie alters laryngohyoid position in the standing horse. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 711–714. doi: 10.1111/evj.12056
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JAN 2013 09:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- Equine Guelph
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!