This article is published with the permission of the Controller of HMSO and the Queen's Printer for Scotland.
ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Development of a real-time PCR to detect Streptococcus equi subspecies equi
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 Crown copyright.
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 56–59, January 2014
How to Cite
North, S. E., Wakeley, P. R., Mayo, N., Mayers, J. and Sawyer, J. (2014), Development of a real-time PCR to detect Streptococcus equi subspecies equi. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 56–59. doi: 10.1111/evj.12088
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 04:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2012
- AHVLA Proof of Concept fund. Grant Number: POC0012
- InterAct Partnership. Grant Number: DT0014
Table S1: Bacterial strains used to test the analytical specificity of the real-time PCR.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.