EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDY
Regulation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and related genes in equine digital lamellae and in cultured keratinocytes
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 203–209, March 2014
How to Cite
Pawlak, E. A., Geor, R. J., Watts, M. R., Black, S. J., Johnson, P. J. and Belknap, J. K. (2014), Regulation of hypoxia-inducible factor-1α and related genes in equine digital lamellae and in cultured keratinocytes. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 203–209. doi: 10.1111/evj.12092
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 04:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Morris Animal Foundation. Grant Number: D02EQ-017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!