Are there radiologically identifiable prodromal changes in Thoroughbred racehorses with parasagittal fractures of the proximal phalanx?
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 88–91, January 2014
How to Cite
Smith, M. R. W. and Wright, I. M. (2014), Are there radiologically identifiable prodromal changes in Thoroughbred racehorses with parasagittal fractures of the proximal phalanx?. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 88–91. doi: 10.1111/evj.12093
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 APR 2013 07:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!