Partial data were presented to the 2010 Veterinary Comparative Respiratory Conference.
ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Bronchial collapse during bronchoalveolar lavage in horses is an indicator of lung inflammation
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 50–55, January 2014
How to Cite
Koblinger, K., Hecker, K., Nicol, J., Wasko, A., Fernandez, N. and Léguillette, R. (2014), Bronchial collapse during bronchoalveolar lavage in horses is an indicator of lung inflammation. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 50–55. doi: 10.1111/evj.12096
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 01:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- University of Calgary, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!