Presented in part in abstract form at the 4th Annual Conference of the International Equine Ophthalmology Consortium, Stirling, Scotland, June, 2012.
Feasibility of aqueous shunts for reduction of intraocular pressure in horses
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 239–243, March 2014
How to Cite
Townsend, W. M., Langohr, I. M., Mouney, M. C. and Moore, G. E. (2014), Feasibility of aqueous shunts for reduction of intraocular pressure in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 239–243. doi: 10.1111/evj.12098
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 02:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- State of Indiana
- Purdue Veterinary Medicine Research
Summary in Chinese.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.