What can mathematical models bring to the control of equine influenza?
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Equine Veterinary Journal published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of EVJ Ltd.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 784–788, November 2013
How to Cite
Daly, J. M., Newton, J. R., Wood, J. L. N. and Park, A. W. (2013), What can mathematical models bring to the control of equine influenza?. Equine Veterinary Journal, 45: 784–788. doi: 10.1111/evj.12104
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 05:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2012
- Horserace Betting Levy Board (HBLB)
- Thoroughbred Breeders' Association (TBA)
- Racehorse Owners' Association (ROA)
- Alborada Trust
- Science and Technology Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1
- You have free access to this content2