Ultrasound-guided biopsy of the cricoarytenoideus lateralis muscle: Technique and safety in horses
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 244–248, March 2014
How to Cite
O'Neill, H. D., Ballegeer, E. A., De Feijter-Rupp, H. L., Stick, J. A., Derksen, F. J. and Robinson, N. E. (2014), Ultrasound-guided biopsy of the cricoarytenoideus lateralis muscle: Technique and safety in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 244–248. doi: 10.1111/evj.12105
- Issue online: 18 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAY 2013 05:59AM EST
- Freeman Funds
- Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Matilda R. Wilson Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!