EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDY
Distal hindlimb kinematics of galloping Thoroughbred racehorses on dirt and synthetic racetrack surfaces
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 227–232, March 2014
How to Cite
Symons, J. E., Garcia, T. C. and Stover, S. M. (2014), Distal hindlimb kinematics of galloping Thoroughbred racehorses on dirt and synthetic racetrack surfaces. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 227–232. doi: 10.1111/evj.12113
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 02:41AM EST
- Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation Inc.
- Southern California Equine Foundation
- California Horse Racing Board Racing Safety Program
- UCDavis Center for Equine Health
Table S1: Summary of foot falls by study horse.
Appendix S1: Radiographic translation.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.