DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORTS
Isolation of Treponema and Tannerella spp. from equine odontoclastic tooth resorption and hypercementosis related periodontal disease
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 358–363, May 2014
How to Cite
Sykora, S., Pieber, K., Simhofer, H., Hackl, V., Brodesser, D. and Brandt, S. (2014), Isolation of Treponema and Tannerella spp. from equine odontoclastic tooth resorption and hypercementosis related periodontal disease. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/evj.12115
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 02:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria (Profillinienförderung)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!