DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORTS
Isolation of Treponema and Tannerella spp. from equine odontoclastic tooth resorption and hypercementosis related periodontal disease
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 358–363, May 2014
How to Cite
Sykora, S., Pieber, K., Simhofer, H., Hackl, V., Brodesser, D. and Brandt, S. (2014), Isolation of Treponema and Tannerella spp. from equine odontoclastic tooth resorption and hypercementosis related periodontal disease. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/evj.12115
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2013 02:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
- University of Veterinary Medicine, Vienna, Austria (Profillinienförderung)
Table S1: PCR results and identity of detected bacterial pathogens.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.