DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORTS
Outcome of horses with synovial structure involvement following solar foot penetrations in four UK veterinary hospitals: 95 cases
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 352–357, May 2014
How to Cite
Findley, J. A., Pinchbeck, G. L., Milner, P. I., Bladon, B. M., Boswell, J., Mair, T. S., Suthers, J. M. and Singer, E. R. (2014), Outcome of horses with synovial structure involvement following solar foot penetrations in four UK veterinary hospitals: 95 cases. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 352–357. doi: 10.1111/evj.12124
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 11:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!