DESCRIPTIVE CLINICAL REPORT
Temporal trends in in vitro antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of bacteria isolated from foals with sepsis: 1979–2010
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 161–168, March 2014
How to Cite
Theelen, M. J. P., Wilson, W. D., Edman, J. M., Magdesian, K. G. and Kass, P. H. (2014), Temporal trends in in vitro antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of bacteria isolated from foals with sepsis: 1979–2010. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 161–168. doi: 10.1111/evj.12130
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 05:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Center for Equine Health
- State of California Pari-Mutuel Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!