ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
The effect of exercise on plasma concentrations of inflammatory markers in normal and previously laminitic ponies
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 317–321, May 2014
How to Cite
Menzies-Gow, N. J., Wray, H., Bailey, S. R., Harris, P. A. and Elliott, J. (2014), The effect of exercise on plasma concentrations of inflammatory markers in normal and previously laminitic ponies. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 317–321. doi: 10.1111/evj.12132
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 08:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Laminitis Trust
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!