ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Factors affecting the perception of recovery quality in horses after anaesthesia
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 328–332, May 2014
How to Cite
Farmer, E., Chase-Topping, M., Lawson, H. and Clutton, R. E. (2014), Factors affecting the perception of recovery quality in horses after anaesthesia. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 328–332. doi: 10.1111/evj.12133
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 08:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- a Departmental Research Initiative Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!