ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Polymorphisms in TNC and COL5A1 genes are associated with risk of superficial digital flexor tendinopathy in National Hunt Thoroughbred racehorses
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 289–293, May 2014
How to Cite
Tully, L. J., Murphy, A. M., Smith, R. K. W., Hulin-Curtis, S. L., Verheyen, K. L. P. and Price, J. S. (2014), Polymorphisms in TNC and COL5A1 genes are associated with risk of superficial digital flexor tendinopathy in National Hunt Thoroughbred racehorses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 289–293. doi: 10.1111/evj.12134
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 JUL 2013 05:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2013
- Horserace Betting Levy Board Research Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!