ANALYTICAL CLINICAL STUDIES
Phospholipids in sera of horses with summer eczema: Lipid analysis of the autoserum preparation used in therapy
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 322–327, May 2014
How to Cite
Hallamaa, R. E., Batchu, K. C. and Tallberg, T. (2014), Phospholipids in sera of horses with summer eczema: Lipid analysis of the autoserum preparation used in therapy. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 322–327. doi: 10.1111/evj.12135
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 01:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- Albert Lindsay von Julin Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!