EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDY
Plasma and synovial fluid concentration of doxycycline following low-dose, low-frequency administration, and resultant inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-13 from interleukin-stimulated equine synoviocytes
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 198–202, March 2014
How to Cite
Maher, M. C., Schnabel, L. V., Cross, J. A., Papich, M. G., Divers, T. J. and Fortier, L. A. (2014), Plasma and synovial fluid concentration of doxycycline following low-dose, low-frequency administration, and resultant inhibition of matrix metalloproteinase-13 from interleukin-stimulated equine synoviocytes. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 198–202. doi: 10.1111/evj.12139
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2013 03:56AM EST
- Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!