EXPERIMENTAL AND BASIC RESEARCH STUDIES
The effect of a hay grid feeder on feed consumption and measurement of the gastric pH using an intragastric electrode device in horses: A preliminary report
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 484–487, July 2014
How to Cite
Aristizabal, F., Nieto, J., Yamout, S. and Snyder, J. (2014), The effect of a hay grid feeder on feed consumption and measurement of the gastric pH using an intragastric electrode device in horses: A preliminary report. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 484–487. doi: 10.1111/evj.12175
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 03:12AM EST
- Comparative Gastrointestinal Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!