Experimental and Basic Research Study
Continuous digital hypothermia initiated after the onset of lameness prevents lamellar failure in the oligofructose laminitis model
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
© 2013 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 625–630, September 2014
How to Cite
van Eps, A. W., Pollitt, C. C., Underwood, C., Medina-Torres, C. E., Goodwin, W. A. and Belknap, J. K. (2014), Continuous digital hypothermia initiated after the onset of lameness prevents lamellar failure in the oligofructose laminitis model. Equine Veterinary Journal, 46: 625–630. doi: 10.1111/evj.12180
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 SEP 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- Grayson Jockey Club Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!