THE COMPLEX INTERPLAY OF SEX ALLOCATION AND SEXUAL SELECTION
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 673–678, March 2013
How to Cite
Booksmythe, I., Schwanz, L. E. and Kokko, H. (2013), THE COMPLEX INTERPLAY OF SEX ALLOCATION AND SEXUAL SELECTION. Evolution, 67: 673–678. doi: 10.1111/evo.12003
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2012 12:13PM EST
- Received April 5, 2012 Accepted October 15, 2012 Data Archived: doi:10.5061/dryad.106sd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!