AN EVALUATION OF THE HYBRID SPECIATION HYPOTHESIS FOR XIPHOPHORUS CLEMENCIAE BASED ON WHOLE GENOME SEQUENCES
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution© 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1155–1168, April 2013
How to Cite
Schumer, M., Cui, R., Boussau, B., Walter, R., Rosenthal, G. and Andolfatto, P. (2013), AN EVALUATION OF THE HYBRID SPECIATION HYPOTHESIS FOR XIPHOPHORUS CLEMENCIAE BASED ON WHOLE GENOME SEQUENCES. Evolution, 67: 1155–1168. doi: 10.1111/evo.12009
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 NOV 2012 08:55AM EST
- Received August 28, 2012 Accepted October 24, 2012 Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.6k7gh
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!