HYBRID SPECIATION AND INDEPENDENT EVOLUTION IN LINEAGES OF ALPINE BUTTERFLIES
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution© 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 4, pages 1055–1068, April 2013
How to Cite
Nice, C. C., Gompert, Z., Fordyce, J. A., Forister, M. L., Lucas, L. K. and Buerkle, C. A. (2013), HYBRID SPECIATION AND INDEPENDENT EVOLUTION IN LINEAGES OF ALPINE BUTTERFLIES. Evolution, 67: 1055–1068. doi: 10.1111/evo.12019
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 NOV 2012 04:15PM EST
- Received April 5, 2012 Accepted October 31, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!