Data Archived: Dryad doi:10.5061/dryad.c43f1
THE MAINTENANCE OF SPERM VARIABILITY: CONTEXT-DEPENDENT SELECTION ON SPERM MORPHOLOGY IN A BROADCAST SPAWNING INVERTEBRATE
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). Evolution © 2012 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1383–1395, May 2013
How to Cite
Johnson, D. W., Monro, K. and Marshall, D. J. (2013), THE MAINTENANCE OF SPERM VARIABILITY: CONTEXT-DEPENDENT SELECTION ON SPERM MORPHOLOGY IN A BROADCAST SPAWNING INVERTEBRATE. Evolution, 67: 1383–1395. doi: 10.1111/evo.12022
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2012 12:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: EF-0553768
- University of California, Santa Barbara, and the State of California
- Australian Research Council
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Appendix S1. Variation in sperm phenotypes
Appendix S2. Testing for overall variation in selection
Figure S1. Variation in mean sperm phenotypes.
Table S1. ANOVA summaries for among-male variation in sperm phenotypes.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.