A DEMOGRAPHIC TRANSITION ALTERED THE STRENGTH OF SELECTION FOR FITNESS AND AGE-SPECIFIC SURVIVAL AND FERTILITY IN A 19TH CENTURY AMERICAN POPULATION
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Author(s). Evolution © 2013 The Society for the Study of Evolution.
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 1622–1634, June 2013
How to Cite
Moorad, J. A. (2013), A DEMOGRAPHIC TRANSITION ALTERED THE STRENGTH OF SELECTION FOR FITNESS AND AGE-SPECIFIC SURVIVAL AND FERTILITY IN A 19TH CENTURY AMERICAN POPULATION. Evolution, 67: 1622–1634. doi: 10.1111/evo.12023
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2012 12:54PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: T32AG000139
- Huntsman Cancer Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!