MATING SYSTEM, HALDANE'S SIEVE, AND THE DOMESTICATION PROCESS
Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
No Claims to Original U.S. government works.
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 1518–1526, May 2013
How to Cite
Ronfort, J. and Glemin, S. (2013), MATING SYSTEM, HALDANE'S SIEVE, AND THE DOMESTICATION PROCESS. Evolution, 67: 1518–1526. doi: 10.1111/evo.12025
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 DEC 2012 12:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2012
- French Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- French Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-11-BSV7-013-03
Disclaimer: Supplementary materials have been peer-reviewed but not copyedited.
Figure S1. Graphical representation and Fisher's exact test comparing the distribution of dominance coefficients obtained on the whole QTL dataset.
Figure S2. Results obtained on 1000 bootstrap samples built by drawing randomly a d/a value from the various QTL available at each DSF map location and comparing dominance spectrum in “selfing + mixed mating” versus “outcrossing” progenitor species.
|evo12025-sup-0001-TableS2.xls||214K||Table S1. Complete dataset used in this study including (1) the list of domestication-related QTL and their additive and dominance values, (2) the list of corresponding DSF, (3) references used to categorized the species' mating systems, and (4) the list of genes/QTL involved in the loss of the ability to disperse seeds.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.